Come in and talk with our team about your repairs and maintenance, we do all our repairs on site and our staff have years of experience to get you back on your bike!
For a quick turn around of bike servicing it is recommended you book your service prior to bringing in store by either sending us a message or giving us a call on 03 3076443
These prices do not include parts, we can provide a quote for any other work not listed here.
SAFETY CHECK/KIDS SINGLE SPEED $49
Bike checked over for general safety and smooth running
• All bolts checked and tightened if necessary
• Inspect tyres and inflate to appropriate pressure
• Lubricate chain
Free Safety check is included with every new bike purchased from us within 6 weeks of purchase. After 6 weeks standard rate applies.
BRONZE BASIC SERVICE $69
Tickle up service for inbetween any bigger services!
• Chain, cassette and chainrings assessed
• Basic gear check and tune
• Brakes check and tuned
• Cables and pad inspected
• Stem, headset, saddle and bolts checked and tightened if needed
• Tyres inspected for damage and wear, pressure checked and adjusted if necessary
• General lubrication
• Test ride
SILVER GENERAL SERVICE $129
Keep your bike running smoothly and in good condition. It is recommended this service is done at least every 6 months or before any event. This service includes:
Includes all of Bronze Basic service plus:
• Check spokes and true minor buckles
• Gear tune and service derailleur
• Inspect hanger and straighten
• Inspect main bearings (headset, bottom bracket & hubs), adjust if needed
• Adjust brakes
GOLD DELUXE SERVICE $229
This service is recommended at least every 12 months or prior to any major event, especially if you ride in wet weather or through water to identify any wear issue due to water penetrating hubs and bottom brackets. This service includes:
Includes all of Bronze & Silver services plus:
• Strip bike, thoroughly clean, inspect and reassemble.
• Full drive train clean
• Remove bottom bracket and grease
• Wheel hubs stripped and regreased
• Headset stripped and regreased
• Brake bleed
• Rotors cleaned and straightened
• Frame, forks and rims polished to give “new bike” feel!
These services do not include fork, shock, seat post or pivot
servicing. Please ask to have these added to your service. Please note- suspension
servicing is done off site and turnaround times may vary. Excessively dirty bikes will incur an extra cleaning fee.
Standard labour rate $90/hour, minimum labour charge $15
Fitting minor upgraded parts and
accessories purchased from us is considered part of our service and will not
incur labour charges in most instances.
We are happy to fit parts and accessories
purchased from elsewhere – this will be charged at our standard labour rate, minimum labour rate applies.
The Stoked way
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS OUR GUARANTEE
We guarantee our workmanship and parts. All work is to be paid for upon pick-up unless otherwise organised at drop-off.